Lillebælt Walking track
The Lillebæltsti is a publicly accessible coastal hiking path that extends across both public and private lands. This picturesque trail offers a unique blend of scenic landscapes and cultural attractions.
Hiking on the Lillebæltssti
- Western Section: The western part of the Lillebæltssti, from Å city to Løgismose Beach, was inaugurated in October 2018.
- Eastern Section: The eastern part, stretching from Nabben to Damsbo Beach, opened in February 2019.
- The connection between the eastern and western sections is still under negotiation.
Attractions Along the Trail
During your hike, you will experience a variety of landscapes, including beaches, open fields, forests, and villages. You will also pass several manors and even a vineyard. There are many idyllic spots to enjoy the view and a packed lunch.
Both in Å and at Løgismose Beach, you will find campsites offering both grass areas and cabins for overnight stays.
The hiking route is clearly marked with a sign showing two white hikers on a blue background.
Tips for the Hike
- The path can be uneven and sometimes muddy. Good footwear is recommended.
- Remember to respect the hospitality of private landowners by:
- Staying on the marked path
- Keeping dogs on a leash
- Taking trash to the next bin
- Caring for nature
- Following the landowner's instructions
Map and Information
- View the Lillebæltssti on the map via this link: Map of the Lillebæltsti
- Lillebæltsti West: The stretch between Å and Løgismose Recreational Area is 10 km long (Only in Danish). Folder Lillebæltsti West (PDF)
- Lillebæltsti East: The stretch between Nabben and Damsbo Beach is 8 km long (Only in Danish). Folder Lillebæltsti East (PDF)
Facilities and Parking
- Picnic tables/benches
- Bathing jetty
- Drinking water
Parking is available at Å Strandvej, 5631 Ebberup, as well as at the recreational area at Løgismose Forest, Damsbo Beach, and Nabben.
View on Google Maps